Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareDesktops · 2 years ago

I keep getting different BSOD on my windows computer.?

This started a while ago but i havent had the funds to fix it and im not even sure where to begin. But when my computer is connected to the internet via wireless adapter or cord, it will soon get a bsod when i try to do something on it. HOWEVER if i unplug or disconnect my computer and then restart it, i can use it. By use it i mean play ck2 or hoi4 but games like skyrim will work for awhile but then it will crash again. Thats mainly what i use it for is gaming.

The BSOD i get are : memory management, page fault in non paged area, irel not less or equal, bad pool header and a few more that i cant remember.

The memory diagnosis i did said there was a problem but told me to contact a manufacturer? Could it be something with the graphics card?

It wont even let me reset my computer to start from scratch. Any ideas on what the problem is or what i should do?

Favorite Answer

I believe the problem has to do with your computer's RAM (memory). Most of the terms you mentioned that the blue screen said were related to RAM. Try checking for viruses first, then if you can, replace the RAM. If you are unsure how to do this, contact your manufacturer.