WS: What are your thoughts on Hell in a Cell 2017 Pay-Per-View?

1. Chad Gable and Shelton Benjamin vs. The Hype Bros (Pre-Show Match)

2. The Usos vs. The New Day (Hell in a Cell match)

3. Randy Orton vs. Rusev

4. Baron Corbin vs. AJ Styles vs. Tye Dillinger

5. Charlotte Flair vs. Natalya

6. Jinder Mahal vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

7. Bobby Roode vs. Dolph Ziggler

8. Kevin Owens vs. Shane McMahon (Falls Count Anywhere Hell in a Cell match)

BQ: Which one was the best match and moment that you ever seen?

• Candle
    Favorite Answer

Thoughts: It's a symptom of the Smackdown (and Raw for that matter) tag division being 'there' when the titles aren't involved. Hype Bros keep teasing something's going to happen, and Gable and Shelton remain a serviceable, but not American Alphas or WGTT level, tag team. Unoffensive pre-show nothing.

Thoughts: This was a great and brutal midcard feud ender, and I'm likely to give it MotN. Usos and New Day make magic together, but it's time for their paths to uncross for awhile. I don't know where either team will go since the rest of the division's in disrepair, but hopefully Fashion Police find something to do around the titles instead of chasing their own (and Ascension's) doomed shadow.

3. Randy Orton vs. Rusev

Thoughts: It was OK. Not a bad match in the least, but poor Rusev keeps eating losses despite his talents and despite Randy's seemingly limited schedule and probably encroaching retirement. Rusev could've used a win here, and this match would have probably been more memorable if it were in Hell in a Cell.

Thoughts: Hopefully this leads to Dillinger getting a program and maybe the division opening up to guys like Mike Kanellis (whose gimmick/wife is DOA for 9 months at least) and Aiden English, if not for the expressed reason to give them something to do. AJ will hopefully move on to bigger and better things.

5. Charlotte Flair vs. Natalya

Thoughts: An OK match that's been a great match in the past. There were far too many flubs that made this a huge departure from their bout at NXT ages ago, but I wouldn't say it's outwardly bad. Good to see Charlotte go into Starrcade with the title (maybe).

6. Jinder Mahal vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

Thoughts: OK...my opinion of the "Jinder Experiment" have been mixed but mostly negative. For me to remotely want to see it go any further than where it's gone depended solely on Jinder pulling out a good match against Nakamura. Not great, not MotN, but good, and that's what he did. I get why he's still champ with the India tour coming up, but that 'good' victory hasn't fully renewed any interest in seeing him go any further as champ.

7. Bobby Roode vs. Dolph Ziggler

Thoughts: Before Ziggler came out I mused to my friend that it would be cool if they gave him a non-entrance with no music and no screens lit up. That happened, but not before a false opening and a record scratch that made no sense. The match was good. They're both good basic wrestlers, and Roode was the right guy to go over, but I'm wondering if this is the end of their feud over entrances.

Thoughts: Some interesting booking in an OK bout. I wonder if Shane was supposed to go through the top at some point, because they kept zeroing in on one particular square of mesh up top before climbing down awkwardly. I'm interested to see where things go with Sami and Kevin, if this is actually a heel turn or something more. It's a damn shame that one of the few wholly over babyfaces in the WWE can't stay that way though.

Sami helping Owens made no since and I’m so mad Natalya kept her title by DQ! She’s such a stupid idiot! Chris, put her on the list!!!! And oh yeah, Jinder winning with the help of his goons again....... I cri every time ;(