Can you please make this into First person Point of view of Miss brill by Katherine ,its a homework?

On her way home, she usually bought a slice of honey cake at the bakers. It was her every Sunday treat. Sometimes there was an almond in her slice, sometimes not. It made a great difference. If there was an almond it was like carrying home a tiny present---- a surprise--- something that might very well not have... show more On her way home, she usually bought a slice of honey cake at the bakers. It was her every Sunday treat. Sometimes there was an almond in her slice, sometimes not. It made a great difference. If there was an almond it was like carrying home a tiny present---- a surprise--- something that might very well not have been there.
she hurried on the almond Sundays and struck the match for the kettle in quite a dashing way.
But today she passed the baker’s by, climbed the stairs, went into the little dark room--- her room is like a cupboard--- and sat down on the red eiderdown. she sat there for a long time. The box that the fur came from was on the bed. she unclasped the necklet quickly; quickly, without looking, laid it inside. But when she put the lid on her thought she heard something crying.

// NOTE PLEASE REWRITE INTO A FIRST PERSON ... SORRY IM NO GOOD AT DOING THIS SO PLEASE HELP ME ... DONT BE RUDE .. I COPIED THIS PARAGAPH FROM BOOK CAUSE MY TEACHER ASK ME TO DO IT //
3 answers 3