Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo WidgetsYahoo Fantasy Baseball · 4 years ago

'tards, before one of you nitwit embarrass yourselves again by calling a weapon such as the AR-15, you should read up on what they are!?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Already knew what they were.

• Archer
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Read your question then think who is the tard here!

• 4 years ago

Speaking of tards, did you read your sentence. What are these so called Tards calling an AR-15? A gun, a teddy bear, gum? Under Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act of 1994 it was considered it a semiautomatic assault weapon. So if it was banned once, it can be banned again. So what are you trying to say? I know it fires one shot at a time and it is not a machine gun...if that is what you think?

• B
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Calling it a what? I think you left something out of your 'question'.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

These idiot gun rights people will try to tell us they are NOT assault weapons, but as Wikipedia says in the opening paragraph. .....The Colt AR-15 was introduced in 1964. It is a semi-automatic version of the United States military M16 rifle. That's all that needs to be said, they can say what they want, the contards I am talking about but when you have 20 million out there, what you saw in Orlando, or Las Vegas will happen. And they will keep with their excuses that "well you know, a brick could kill someone, should we ban all bricks"??? That's the bull s h i t, you get from them, but a brick isn't going to waste 59+ people and injure 499+

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Your sentence lacks a direct object, 'tard. Call it what? You see, I had to add that question because a 'tard like you won't know what a direct object is.

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

Nobody cares. They are poison.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.