Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 years ago

If you like someone and never spoke to them or told them about it, will they ever find out that you like them?

I really like this man and I wish so badly I can tell him but I'm shy. I don't think i'll ever tell him.

I wish I can tell him but what if I just get rejected and shot down? He's older than me like in his 30's to 40's. I'm 27.

I don't want to embarrass myself..

Lee, what is your opinion? What if a girl asked you out or said she likes you, would you enjoy having girls tell you those type of things?

• Lee
    Favorite Answer

Unlikely. Unless you show very obvious signs, like if he catches you staring at him or something. It takes a lot of courage to confess but imagine this - what if he expresses interest too? You'll never find out until you try so I'd say go for it! Yolo! :)

No, You should tell him how you feel.

• ?

YES, someone WILL always inform them.

They may have an idea, as many people show their actions and thoughts. If that were so, they would either respond or not, depending on how they felt.