Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 years ago

why do you think the Las Vegas shooting suspect did it? did he hate country music and its fans?

Update:

specifically Jason Aldean? I don't really like him at all either...and was wondering if he was shooting his fans because he is like related to the idea of the Christian slaughtering of Muslim populations abroad?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

There's one thing that I've read, that gives some potential insight into the guy's thinking and motivation. His father was a bank robber, who featured on the FBI's most wanted list, back in 1969. His father was diagnosed as psychopathic.

It strikes me that a son, who may have come to idolise his father, could have a deep rooted desire to outdo his father and become an even bigger criminal, in one massive attack.

I doubt that the music had anything to do with the decision to attack. It was most likely a familiar venue, with a hotel overlooking it. It was probably ripe for attack, as an outdoor concert, with vantage points that could be booked.

• Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

Stay up to date with news, your theory is kind of weak

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 years ago

Guns seller did sell one hand gun and two rifles to the shooter. How he got so many guns is a problem.

A conspiracy theory:

Organization X set up. The real shooter killed innocent so that a public panicky has been created. That would be a preparation for the coming war against North Korea.

That dead "shooter" would be a scapegoat.

• Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

Having a large number of guns does not make you a problem. Go home!

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

The killer was probably suffering from a terminal disease and decided to take it out on happy people.

• Mr. P
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Maybe he was trying to get to sleep with a concert outside his window.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

I wouldn't doubt that the shooting in Vegas was religious in nature

since it is highly reminiscent of the way that the Christian 'god' of the bible

used his own brand of death, disease, pestilence, plague, punishment, fire, and floods to extinguish humanity.

The shooter in Vegas simply chose to use bullets instead.

• Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

You need to be on a FBI watch list

• 2 years ago

Speculation about motivation at this point is pointless.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

There is no concrete motive yet.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

He is a crazy person, must have mental problems and depression cause he killed himself after. No one kills over 50 people and injures over 200 just cause the don't like country music and the fans, of course not.

• 2 years ago

I am going out on a limb here, maybe it has something to do with mental illness.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

No. He was conservative

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.