Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Who is Lee Eye of Coca?

My neighbor says he worked for someone named Lee Eye of Coca (sp?) at Chrysler back in the seventies. Who is he? I was unable to find anyone with that name on Bing search.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Lee Iacocca...was a big wheel, (pardon the pun) in the automotive industry some time ago.

They even made a rare, exclusive, limited edition Mustang ---like only 500......with his signature on them.

they were like a silver metallic metal color..............like the Delorean , in back to the future, but shinier than that.

They looked awesome coming off the assembly line.........but I wonder how that held up over the years, to weather and all that. But then, those that bought the exclusive limited editions, probably never drove them, and have them in their private car collection or museum somewhere.....under a tarp to protect them.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Lee Iacocca is a failed auto exec.

• Rob
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Lee Iacocca was the head of Chrysler for many years.

• 3 years ago

Lido Anthony "Lee" Iacocca (/ˌaɪ.əˈkoʊkə/ EYE-ə-KOH-kə; born October 15, 1924)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Lee Iaccoca

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

It's that bird from the Cocoa Puffs commercial right?

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Lee Iacocca

American executive

Image result for lee i coca

Lido Anthony "Lee" Iacocca is an American automobile executive best known for spearheading the development of Ford Mustang and Pinto cars, while at the Ford Motor Company in the 1960s, and then later ... Wikipedia

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.