What's more entertaining about the NFL issue (see selections below)?
(1) Watching spoiled millionaire ball players fooled into disrespecting the flag/anthem and insulting the very same fans that contribute to their wealth, all because of a false racist narrative propagated by liberal-biased fake news that there was a systematic policy of racism in law enforcement.
(2) Knowing liberals will start watching a football league of that supports women beaters because they hate Trump and just to offset the ratings drop from the NFL Boycott and inadvertently causing a further drop in PBS' rating
(3) Listening to Today's Liberal Democrat Party give a thousand excuses why it's okay to disrespect the flag and the anthem which were symbols of unity and honor to those who served and died for our freedom.
(4) Knowing Kaepernick thought it was a great idea to opt out of his $17 millions guaranteed contract after he disrespected the flag because of the fake racist narrative that all white law enforcement were systematic killing innocent black men.
The flag and anthem were once the symbol that proudly unified all Americans regardless of race or religion. Respecting that flag by standing during the anthem with our hands over our hearts was the very least that Patriotic Americans could do to honor those that served and sacrificed for our freedom. Do we allow the NFL and Today's Liberal Democrat Party continue to disrespect the flag and the anthem? BOYCOTT THE NFL. SAVE AMERICA. STOP THE DEMOCRAT PARTY.
- 2 years agoFavorite Answer
It is actually pretty sad on all those levels. It is thus no surprise why the democrats lost the 2016 election and why they are on track to lose seats in 2018. They are facing a century-low donation deficit. None of their corporatist donors are willing to back losing horses.
- 2 years ago
huh. say what
- 2 years ago
it's not entertaining at all. The USA has millions of useful idiots and that can't be a good thing
- goz1111Lv 72 years ago
Fox Sports has decided this Sunday to go back to their old policy of not showing the national anthem