Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Trump isn't mad at the people flying the confederate flag freely and ignarantly but he's mad at athletes kneeling during the national anthem?

Which one is disrespectful to the flag?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

trump says worshipping insurrectionists is ok but not protesting discrimination

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Kneeling during the anthem is disrespecting the US. Flying a confederate flag isn't.

Or are you going to also condemn and criticize those open border illegal alien supporters for flying the Mexican flag? Of course you aren't, because your media masters didn't tell you to think, just to follow your orders.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Athletes contractually must stand for the flag or be fired. Liberals do not know what rules mean as they are a bunch of rabid anarchists but the LAW ie RULES of the professional leagues make it incumbent upon athletes to stand. Liberals hate America and should all move to Pakistan.

• 3 years ago

I love you and This question xx

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

He supports those that voted for him and attacks those that did not, regardless of their feelings about the flag. Its not America that he is defending, it is Donald Trump that he defends.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Il be mad too if people was doing this during the national anthem if someone did this to my national anthem in my country they possibly be arrested (they never have an never will do it)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.