I have a law question regarding a car crash?

So my friend who is under 18 he is 16 actually well his dad let him take one of the cars from his house and let one of his friends drive because that person is recently licensed but he is not so he had two people in the car on top on my friend and the driver. My friend let his other friend drive who only has a... show more So my friend who is under 18 he is 16 actually well his dad let him take one of the cars from his house and let one of his friends drive because that person is recently licensed but he is not so he had two people in the car on top on my friend and the driver. My friend let his other friend drive who only has a permit they tried to drift the car and crashed it into the curb and I think a tree and the driver left the scene immediately after getting out of the car. What will the consequences be for my friend and more importantly for the driver who left the scene and was not licensed only had a permit? Thanks for any answers and please no rude or disrespectful comments/answers please just keep your opinion to yourself and provide answers only on the basis of the law. Thanks
2 answers 2