promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Should President Trump ban Russians from entering the US?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Jas B
    Lv 7
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

One day after rescinding his invitation to the Golden State Warriors, Donald J. Trump invited the entire Russian national basketball team to celebrate with him at the White House.

Trump said that he looked forward to welcoming the Russian team, calling them “much, much better basketball players than those Golden State losers.”

Shame he did not call Price who has defrauded the American taxpayer of $400,000 a "loser", "son of a bi***" and yell at him "your fired" as he called American sportsmen and told their employers to sack them, for just exercising their first amendment right.

Trump has still to enact the sanctions Bill which he unwillingly signed almost two months ago, I think that shows Trump's continuing attitude to Russia.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • crazy
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

They don't come to the U.S. to visit anyway. This is a diversion thinking...See? I don't like Russia!

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

No beavsue they are white and trump is a racist clown

• 3 years ago

un-focus us some more, why don't you? we need a nuclear war to avert social democracy, after all!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

I dont think Putin would like that.

• Hobbit
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Don't be ridiculous. If you did that, who would bring him his orders and payola?

• 3 years ago

No

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.