Should inlaws help out?

We got married 5 years ago ,i moved into my parents for 3 years bc we didnt have very good jobs . My parents bought groceries bc we couldnt afford alot yet his parents bought us nothing . We have better jobs now and are on our own but they never offer to help us ever. They help his brother and sister constantly . I... show more We got married 5 years ago ,i moved into my parents for 3 years bc we didnt have very good jobs . My parents bought groceries bc we couldnt afford alot yet his parents bought us nothing . We have better jobs now and are on our own but they never offer to help us ever. They help his brother and sister constantly . I feel like when we got married they think hey were off the hook now ,hes yours . In an emergency we called them all 7 times bc we were in their town and we find they were home and juat ignored our call, my parents had to drive 35 min to help us tow our car . Do your inlaws help out at all or am i just lucky ,they help his brother and sister out constantly
11 answers 11