Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Do you agree with Trump the next NFL crybaby who takes a knee should be told Your Fired?

Best Answer

If I were an NFL team owner.... I would either bench those players, trade them off, release them from their contracts or simply fire them.... depends on each individual

• Tommy

The crybabies seem to be the ones taking issue with the kneeling.

• a2yar

no trump needs to be fired

• Sally

Trump doesn't get to decide who's fired, and no one should be fired from their job for exercising their right to free speech and peaceful protest.

• jimmy

So now you wan't to fire people for stating an opinion? OK United Soviet States of America.

The players aren't the ones crying about it.

No, first you get people fired from their jobs for protesting peacefully next thing you know you'll have them being arrested then who knows maybe executed. It has happened so many times in the past in so many countries. Don't be so confident that it couldn't happen in yours.

I don't agree with Colin Kaepernick's protest, but, I do not think the President needs to get involved. The decision belongs to the owner, and so far, the owners feel that the players are more good to the team than harm.

* you're

NFL teams are supporting their players on this. It is conservatives who are on the wrong side of the issue.

• Greg

Nope.

I'm with the 80% of non-retards in this country.

• Lv 6
      2 years agoReport

So people that disagree with you deserve only your contempt.... how very "tolerant" of you