Attention wives: Do you ever get the "wished I lived alone sometimes" blues?

I have been married for a few years now and I am the best at compromise. But, I really miss having my own bathroom back when I was single. If I were cleaning up a splat or some hair from the sink, I knew it was MY OWN hair....so it made it easier I guess. I love my hubby so much and adore the manly things he does... show more I have been married for a few years now and I am the best at compromise. But, I really miss having my own bathroom back when I was single. If I were cleaning up a splat or some hair from the sink, I knew it was MY OWN hair....so it made it easier I guess. I love my hubby so much and adore the manly things he does on a daily.....but ladies, can someone share my frustration? What are the things you miss about having your own bathroom? And by the way, not everyone has the luxury of two bathrooms.....some of us are on the struggling end of the stick :)