Attention wives: Do you ever get the "wished I lived alone sometimes" blues?

I have been married for a few years now and I am the best at compromise. But, I really miss having my own bathroom back when I was single. If I were cleaning up a splat or some hair from the sink, I knew it was MY OWN hair....so it made it easier I guess. I love my hubby so much and adore the manly things he does on a daily.....but ladies, can someone share my frustration? What are the things you miss about having your own bathroom? And by the way, not everyone has the luxury of two bathrooms.....some of us are on the struggling end of the stick :)

• Favorite Answer

Lol yes and I have been married for 26 years and also my husband has felt the same way regarding me ie he has on occasions wished he was single again ( apparently not for a long time though).

I have the wonderful task of having to clean my husband's hankies and they are not for the faint hearted. He will not use paper hankies; but by heck, his hankies are as white as snow, once they have been cleaned and ironed and well, if I had a baby ( sadly not), I would have to do that kind of thing anyway.

It is called: living together and those who do live on their own, wish they could complain about dirty hankies and hairs that do not belong to them lol

• By chance, I happen to not be American. I am from the uk, but live in France.

First time a female as called me: doll lol

alone sometimes" blues? Gov't is killing you at night with high frequency electricity. Theotokos Virgin Mary gave prayers to "Schema-nun Antonia" on how to save aborted babies from hell. If you pray these prayers diligently, aborted babies are released from hell. On each painted nail there are 40 demons. Smoking is censer to the devil. Using foul language calls upon Pagan deities (aka demons); Holy Spirit departs on 7 meters. People who use drugs see demons who cleverly disguise themselves as ghosts and aliens. America will be last country to switch to Euro (antichrist's world currency). Contraceptives = abortion; using contraceptives for 1 year = 5 aborted kids. Miscarriages happen because of high heels; cesarean because of tight pants (second generation cesarean will be infertile). Unbaptized aborted/miscarried/unborn babies burn in hell for 33 and a half years; if pregnant, keep the kid and deliver at home because kids are chipped using IVs and vaccines in hospitals. Dentists and doctors chip patients secretly. Ultrasound leads to mark of the beast; don't do ultrasound, please. Abortion leads to breast cancer; a demon is released from hell for each aborted kid. Dogs can become possessed; don't keep dogs inside you home [Pelageya of Ryazan]. Walmart has technology to administer mark of the beast to those who have cat bacteria in their stomachs; stay away from cats [Afanasiy Sidyachiy]. Next false flag is the Statue of Liberty. Above earth there is ice (hemisphere); when rockets go up they bring ice down from upper sky to lower sky; ice stuck in lower sky will fall on us during Apocalypse. Earth is flat; earth stands on 3 pillars (the Most Holy Trinity); pillars stand on water at zero Kelvin; underneath this ice there is a bubble; and then the abyss. Zodiac is planetary prison of demons; don't believe in horoscopes or you'll exhibit the traits of the trapped demons. Most thoughts and dreams are from demons; demons never do good. Sleep fully clothed; pray the Jesus prayer. Pray to your guardian angel to have normal sleep. Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov was the last prophet before Apostle John (who wrote the Book of Revelation), Enoch, Elijah, resurrected Seraphim of Sarov, and resurrected Sergius of Radonezh will preach against the antichrist. Humans were created about 7525 years ago. Birds participate in time creation. It's a sin to kill birds. Dinosaurs live under our level; they will get out through sinkholes and lakes; to kill them, go for their nerves. Save the birds; but kill the dinosaurs. First dinosaur will come out of Volga River in Russia. Scientists don't see dinosaurs under our level because of radiation. Sinkholes happen because people dig for resources underground and because earth is heating up. Demons grow human skin (from a sample taken during abduction) and put it on so as to look like us. Demons will invite people to be healed inside their UFOs; those who go will be like zombies after. Gov't provides demons with diamonds and allows demons to abduct people. If you're being abducted, slowly pray the Jesus prayer. Don't panic. Demons use diamonds and souls to power their UFO craft. The bigger the diamond, the more it lasts. Demons have 4 UFO bases: 1)moon 2)inside fake mountain Kailash in Tibet 3)in lake Baikal in Russia 4)in Atlantis which is underneath the Mariana Trench in Pacific Ocean. There are no aliens. Nobody lives on other planets. Airplanes that go down are hit by demons because they need the airspace to fight Jesus. Antichrist is pale with red eyes. He's possessed by Satan since he's 12 years old [Lavrentiy Chernigovskiy]. He flies super fast; deceived people will say: "Christ is here; Christ is there" when he's flying from one city to the next very fast. He wears gloves to hide long nails. He's surrounded by demons who appear as angels of light. Antichrist will trick people that he can do mountain moving and resurrection using holograms; fire from the sky is real because of pollution gases in the atmosphere. Antichrist will have food only for 6 months; then he will feed his 666ed people flour from mashed up turtles (Tavrion Batozskiy), but this won't be enough because 666ed people are 10 times as angry and 7 times as hungry as normal people even though 666ed people became shorter (3-4 feet tall = 80 - 120 cm) because nanochips do function of organs (organs diminish) [Nilus Myrrhgusher]. If you have a lot of nanochips in your forearm, then you will not be able to make proper Orthodox sign of the cross (last mercy for you will be to cut your forearm off). Nanochips are sprayed by the gov't using chemtrails; they're also in gov't food and medicine; so, eat food from your own garden. In case garden is destroyed by ice from the sky, have chickens for eggs and goats for milk (Paisios). Lipstick contains cells of aborted fetuses, dog fat, and placenta; human flesh is in McDonalds, Pepsi, toothpaste, antiaging, anticancer, vaccines, perfume, etc.; that's why you should not be using anything that modern society has to offer. You're better off hiding within a 10-12 people group in order to escape Apocalypse. During Apocalypse, Chrtistians will eat dirt from under pussywillowtree as it's filled with tears of Theotokos Virgin Mary; this water will flee if a 666ed person tries to get it. Barcode is Druid black magic curse; QRcode is Mayan curse; when food is scanned, it becomes dead because laser is a substance from demons. Don't go into a UFO to be healed by demons. Green 666 is given by isotope rays on wrist or forehead when people stretch hands to receive small plastic grey card with no name on it (World Passport). It doesn't just have to be during this procedure (could be anything you sign up for or anywhere where there is a secret scanner); biometrics (fingerprints, eyes scan) or getting picture for passport are very dangerous because they could mark you secretly. Gabriel Urgebadze said that they do it on index finger when they scan your finger. Basically, try to avoid new documents at all cost. Police will microchip and isotope ray people on highways. Chipped people will be influenced by computers to take grey plastic card; but when they do, green mark by isotope rays is given on forehead/wrist. Food stores will isotope ray people too. Antichrist will also release prisoners to mark people. Reject 666 at all cost because it leads to permanent hell. If you're about to be marked, pray the Jesus prayer. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents because they're from Satan. The Most Holy Trinity gives you a name during baptism; devil gives an antiname during antibaptism (ex. Social Security Number). People who die with these Satanic documents go to concentration camp in hell to await Final Judgement; once the BEAST Computer is burned down, souls will be released for Final Judgement. That's why you should give back documents of your deceased relatives back to the gov't so that the gov't cancels these digital antichristian names given during antibaptism by the beast system; or just burn these documents because gov't could get upset and could send demons to mark you because of this outright act of defiance. Prophecy from half a millenium ago describes Final Judgement like this: Jesus was very upset with people who had little boards (plastic cards) in their hands because they wanted discount from the antichrist. Give to charity in the name of Archangel Michael; he rescues people from temporary hell twice a year [at midnight between September 18 and September 19 and similarly on November 20-21; pray at these times on your knees remembering the deceased by names (adding "and relatives by flesh up to Adam") so that they are rescued if they're in hell] (or brings them up a level, that is, to a level with less punishment; eventually, people are freed). Feed the pigeons; when pigeons bow down, people are saved from temporary hell. It's a big sin to remember the dead with wreaths (because demons put these wreaths on their necks if they're in hell with their hands tied up behind their back while hanging by their hands), meat, alcohol, sweets, and worldly music. Demons print icons on saints in newspapers so that you throw these newspapers in the trash blaspheming these saints. Crosses on soles of shoes and back of pants are blasphemy. Demons make carpets with crosses and put them on sidewalks so that people walk on crosses. Playing cards mock how Jesus suffered on the cross: clubs (cross on which Jesus was crucified), diamonds (four nails Jesus was crucified with), hearts (sponge with vinegar that Jesus was given to drink), spades (spear with which Jesus was pierced). Cremation is devil worship; only blasphemers such as Lenin should be burned; if Lenin is buried, earth will be polluted, and China will attack Russia because of this. After China attacks Russia, Ruski Orthodox Tsar (shown by resurrected Seraphim of Sarov) will come to power in Russia; this Tsar will slay traitors inside church and gov't; as a result, Russia will be the only country not under the antichrist. Ecumenism has 263 heresies; each heresy leads to hell. In 2006 in Moscow (that's why Moscow will sink), representatives from most religions signed a document where it says that all religions worship the same Supreme Being [aka the devil]. Priests who participate in ecumenism will have Pagans walking on their heads in hell. Arkhimandrite Antonin Kapustin left a prophecy that John the Baptist's living space will become a church and it will be blessed by forerunner of antichrist. Patriarch Kirill of Russia blessed this church. When priests pray for current gov't (instead of praying for future Tsar), Jesus gets up from His throne and turns His back to them. Forgive me.

Everyone, every now and then, wishes for a different life, thinking it's better, easier, etc.

It's wishful thinking, grass is always greener on the other wise of the fence thinking.

yes

I have on occassion thought to myself how much easier my life would be if I wasn't cooking cleaning and taking on the responsibility for my husband and his three kids. when i think about whose life would get easier and whose life would ger harder if we separated..it's clearly my life that would get way easier. I have asked, begged, b!tched and moaned to get the help I need but it just doesn't happen or isn't consistent. and if i don't ask, i'm told it's my fault for not asking

• .

I didn't wish I lived alone, but there were times I wanted to be alone for a while. I encouraged my spouse to have his own interests and activities, so I could have my "me" time now and then. It was different from his first marriage, where his former wife wanted to know where he was at every moment.

We just had 1 bathroom and it was no big deal. It didn't matter whose "splats" or hair I was cleaning up, when cleaning the bathroom. Most couples I know, share a bathroom anyway, regardless of how many bathrooms are in their home, although his n' hers lavatories are common, so 2 people don't have to share a single one of they need to use it at the same time.

OMG your having a crisis cause you share a bathroom many people live in apartments and condos that only have one bathroom kind of pathetic. Make things work and when you can find a place with two bathroom wife and I did the one bedroom thing for 13yrs it sucked but you work with what you have however when moving into a new place two bathrooms was a must to our realtor not even looking at it if only one bathroom. We now have our own bathrooms and it is fantastic even though she sneaks into mine cause I have the larger tub I do not care.

• Calypso
      2 years agoReport

Haha Livinrawguy --- we (my husband and I) are about to start house searching soon...and yeah, not even going to look at a place that is not at LEAST a 1.5 bathroom. We came to this conclusion after both having the flu at the same time in our 1br/1bath....eeeekkkkkk!!!!

• y

My wife has her own bathroom, the kids and I share.

Yes... the struggle!

It's a miracle you have the fortitude to endure!

• Burgoo

Wonder what'll happen when you have a real problem.

• Blondeeze2 years agoReport

You don't know my problems. And was that really necessary to say? Feel better? Unbelievable. This site has really gone downhill.