What do they call these kitchen gadgets?

My boss has been hand dipping carmel apples lately. One day I noticed she was using this thing. I THOUGHT it was a thing that she would dip the apples and then tip the apple onto this thing then use it to hold the apple while she put the other toppings on. She's putting peanuts cinnamon sugar and other things BESIDES caramel on them. Kind of like the stand cake decorators use to be able to turn the cake around as they decorate. NO she showed me how it worked. She takes the stem out. Puts the apple on it. And it punches the stick into the apple. I THOUGHT HOW COOL. We have Halloween parties around here and I thought that thing would come in handy. SO can you help?

I have no idea what kind of gadget you're talking about, but you know what? I bet your boss knows what it is. I don't know why you are asking here when you actually know a person who has and is using whatever this thing is.

• ?

I mean, like, really?

Penis

have you considered asking your boss what its called and where to get one? that is the easiest solution.

The thing is, this gadget may have an altogether different use when she discovered it could also be used to push sticks into apples.

Just ask her.

an apple de-corer!!!???!!!