How to learn kpop dances quickly?

I've been trying to learn kpop dances like BTS, Blackpink, 4Minute, EXO, etc. And I've started out with very simple kpop songs like Exid-Up and Down. I'm trying to learn as many as I can because I'm going to start a YouTube kpop dance cover channel soon, so I wanted to learn dances so I can post the videos kind of more faster so the fans or viewers won't be....you know, impatient and move on to the next YouTuber. How can I learn dances more quickly?? Even a dance that has NO tutorial or dance practice (BTS Go Go, to be specific), how do I learn it???

Favorite Answer

The question of how to learn it quickly doesn't really have an answer. It depends on the difficulty of the dance (and BTS honestly has REALLY hard dances, in my opinion at least) and how fast you are able to catch it and also, the details of the steps which you are able to catch (like in a specific move where the dancer looks at or whatever) to also make it look nice.

If you're afraid that the YouTubers would move on quickly, maybe you can just learn them all (or at least some) and every few days post one? In the meantime when you post those videos, you can also learn new ones. Might be difficult and time-consuming, but that's how the K-Pop stars work.

You can learn a dance without tutorial through watching other covers and the stars do it themselves. Just replay the cover in that specific step again and again to try to catch it before continuing. It'll take forever (and it might also get annoying, that time I replayed Dahyun singing nunchiman and neukkiman so many times I actually got sick of it even though I love her, I know, that's what I did for Touchdown by Twice (and also Twice has really easy dances I learnt how to dance TT, Signal and Like Ooh Ahh just by streaming the mvs). Also, you can switch between the dance covers in case one cover did it a way that's a bit difficult for you.

Good luck!

I don’t know It’s way to good how to learn dances quickly. But I always decide learn in section, this part to slow down the playback speed. And you learn to this part many times to remember. Good luck!