Is there a natrual way to get rid of acne?

I have the worse acne ever! I've tried going to a dermatologist and he gave me something that actually made it worse, I eat healthy work out but nothing worked.

Favorite Answer

NATURAL ACNE PROTOCOL

1/ Never, ever touch your face.

2/ Use 3 facecloths to wash your face, one to soap on, one to soap off with very hot water, one to rinse off with ice cold water, in that order, once a day.

3/ If you are under 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A once a day with a full meal

4/ If you are over 18 take 5,000 IU of vitamin A twice a day with a full meal.

Do not get pregnant while taking vitamin A. Do not take any more, like Accutane, it will stop you growing.

5/ Never, ever. pick, squeeze or pop your spot. Read number 1 again.

6/ Do this for 90 days.

7/ Invest in a brand new pillow and 2 new or more pillow cases to ‘double bag’ your pillow. HOT wash every couple of days.

Source:

A bit of advice given to me as a teenager, a bit of science as I am studying allergic reactions and vitamin A is a part of that. A bit of research: I sat in a lecture at the back and watched the acne prone pick at their faces, those with the worse acne touched their faces 32 times in an hour, the clearest complexions didn't touch their faces even once. I have circumstantial evidence that acne is the result of dermatophyte transfer from hands to face...where it does not get washed off and is well fed by hormones, sweat a

nd oil...just a hypothesis... But it would explain why vitamin A is so effective as vitamin causes skin to remove dermatophytes.

I never have had acne, a few pimples on my left chin where I am most likely to rest my hand.

The secret is never to touch the spots

The People’s Pharmacy reports that Milk of Magnesia applied topically, at night is useful. This is 10% Magnesium Hydroxide in water. Epsom salts, which are Magnesium sulphate added to a hot bath are also reported to clear up back acne.

The very latest treatment is super gross, but works: August 2014, T. Borody: Faecal transfer from someone with perfect skin (and I’d guess, same gender.) These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or condition.

Try black seed oil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRSaVWuRbHM

Youtube thumbnail

My son had acne

He used to dab the oil on his spots. And even though it would not go, the inflammation was reduced. It was his age. He has grown out of it now.

I am very pleased with Argan life Argan Oil. I'm using it on my acne scar and so far I'm seeing impro vement.

• Alonso

These pads have Vit B3 and lavender oil and are more effective. Get something new that works. One simple step that works to keep acne and acne scars away.

Niacinamide (aka Niapads ®) face pads help keep acne away by scrubbing open clogged pores, oily residues and exfoliation. Feel a pimple coming? Just wet a pad, place it on the pimple and remove it when dry. Sit back and watch pimple disappear. Works on body acne too.

These pads also help reduce skin hyperpigmentation (acne scars). Try it and see the difference.

• Alexus

Get an otc lotion called bevoline. I had cystic acne (the worse type) and acne scarring along my chin. The lotion doesn't clear you up from one day to the next but if you are patient, you will see significant improvements every time you use it. By a week I was only getting a pimple here and there. By two months my acne scarring was completely gone. It's cheaper on Amazon if you have prime. I hope my answer helps:)

• Cammie

Naturally go to the dermatologist .

Pee

• Scott

Sure. It's called aging.