Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Since Luther Strange was elected in Alabama does this mean Trump still has popularity?

I just saw Luther Strange was elected in the primary so does this mean Trump has popularity still? Did the liberal media lie?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago
    Best Answer

Not yet decided. Wait a few minutes

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

The polls only closed 19 minutes ago. There are answers here that were posted 25 minutes ago. So your question had to be posted before polls even closed.

• Sally
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

The polls aren't even closed yet.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

You have to understand that both candidates were despicable people but Trump pulled out the race card and as he said, pulled him across the line. How many people did he insult, alienate to get there. I have no doubt the Republican can beat a Democrat because Alabama id so gerrymandered but it's disgusting to divide people to get what Trump wants.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

Your sources?

I googled it and DIDN'T see any results!

BTW, Trump voter!

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Just a shot time back liberals and their media were telling us ''Hillary will win by a landslide Hillary might even take Texas'' what does that tell you?

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

"Did the liberal media lie?" <---- are you kidding? The liberal media ALWAYS lies. Everything they say is a lie. Everything they say is VERY FAKE NEWS.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.