I have a crush on my husband's friend?

i am married (4 years) and i have a crush on my husband's. he is lovely and has a charisma also his body is amazing and he is a personal trainer. he asked me couple of times to come to his gym. My husband accepted this idea, and encouraged me to join alone. Actually, I admit that I like him more. and I do... show more i am married (4 years) and i have a crush on my husband's. he is lovely and has a charisma also his body is amazing and he is a personal trainer. he asked me couple of times to come to his gym.

My husband accepted this idea, and encouraged me to join alone.

Actually, I admit that I like him more. and I do care about my look, and also he gave me a special care, and set my objective, measuring my body and sometimes in during work out touch my body a lot, even touch my butt.

Is that part of his job? does he have a crush on me?
last time he lifted me on my armpit to guessed my weight.

should I let my husband aware of that? or not? should I continue with him or not?

Please help me