Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 years ago

I have a crush on my husband's friend?

i am married (4 years) and i have a crush on my husband's. he is lovely and has a charisma also his body is amazing and he is a personal trainer. he asked me couple of times to come to his gym.

My husband accepted this idea, and encouraged me to join alone.

Actually, I admit that I like him more. and I do care about my look, and also he gave me a special care, and set my objective, measuring my body and sometimes in during work out touch my body a lot, even touch my butt.

Is that part of his job? does he have a crush on me?

last time he lifted me on my armpit to guessed my weight.

should I let my husband aware of that? or not? should I continue with him or not?

Please help me

Favorite Answer

Alright, so you more or less have a few options here.

1. You realize that you have a husband that you married and agreed to a committed life contract, communicate with your husband the issue and work from there.

2. You continue doing what you are doing behind his back. (Probably the worst idea since it always comes back to bite you later)

3. You divorce the husband and go for an adventure with the crush.

4. You divorce your husband and become a nun having nothing else to do with "amorous" relationships.

5. You come up with an option that is not listed here.

Just pop a wine bottle and think what you want to do.

Cheers to you.

Source(s): Opinion
  • B

he is trying to be flirty, forget it, he has his pick of the litter with single girls.

ur husband believes in you so much and u deceive him this way is not good and this physical trainer is molesting your body by his touches and tempting you to submit to him....hence be careful with him and u will reap what u sow..

• Tj

tramp

Knock it off. You're married.

Take a cold shower and rub one out.

I think you should go for it. You only live once, right? And how often does a woman get the opportunity to sleep with a hot personal trainer? 95% of husbands cheat on their wives anyway. Why can't wives have some fun as well? What your husband doesn't know won't hurt him.

• .

You've posted this before, dear (or someone has).

Yeah, you should tell your "husband" you have a side hobby as an internet troll.

All of this will become apparent to you when you turn 13.

• David

They have scales to tell your weight. He is flirting with you. Now its up to you to decide what to do about it.