Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

how many of you support President Trump on the national anthem matter?

52 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

To be honest, I couldn't care less what these pampered little knuckle draggers do. They can kneel, sit, even lay down on the field for all I care. In order for me to care, I'd have to respect these people, what they do and who they are. I don't. They make their living playing a game for crying out loud!

But I do agree with the President. You work for a company, you represent your employer. You are the face of your employer and you are expected to reflect their values in the best possible light. These overpaid idiots are not doing that. Anyone else, in any other profession, would be fired if they pissed off their employer's customers, hurt their revenue and threatened their profitability.

• Weasel McWeasel
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

*you're*., doofus. and Maximus is exactly right. Not that cons would ever see it.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

These ungrateful nіԍԍеrs should be hung from trees for diarespecting our Führer

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Well over half of the US, according to Reuters and other polls.

• 2 years ago

I agree with him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Zhu
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

I can think of nothing less important. But if it distracts Trump-a-Dump from starting a nuclear war, it's good.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

????????

• 2 years ago

Idk since it started why before Trump was even elected

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

The president has no moral foot hold to be preaching patriotism especially as a person who draft dodged during the vietnam war draft.

• 2 years ago

Not me.

I support the NFL having the right to exercise their Constitutional right to peacefully protest.

That's what the flag and the national anthem is all about: Freedoms in this country.

• Proud Deplorable
      Lv 4
      2 years agoReport

Trump supports the 1st amendment as well. He said that everyone who disrespected the anthem, our nation and everything it stands for should be fired. You can exercise your 1st amendment right and still get fired for it...

• Marduk
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Not I, he wants to elevate Nazis and KKK and put minorities down!!

• Marduk
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

You trolls are pathetic. We know you're racists and love the CSA and pretend you are patriots while insulting veterans like McCain because he wants Americans to have healthcare!! Many of you pretend to be Pro Life Christians which is what you probably dress up as on Halloween for giggles!!

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Not me. I could stand and disrespect the flag by cursing it. If you think a body position matters then you’re shallow.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.