Small wedding car business?

Hi. I'm a 26 year old guy who works as a caretaker at the local high school. I am extremely ambitious and have always wanted my own business but never had the nerve to take the leap and get started. I have had many ideas, but this is something I think could really work. I thought, I could buy 1 wedding car... show more Hi. I'm a 26 year old guy who works as a caretaker at the local high school. I am extremely ambitious and have always wanted my own business but never had the nerve to take the leap and get started. I have had many ideas, but this is something I think could really work.

I thought, I could buy 1 wedding car and operate that way, with just myself as the driver. I would hire a professional photographer for photos for my website, advertise myself on facebook etc, and print leaflets and business cards, and of course, offer something different from others with this kind of business ie, champagne / chocolates etc. You can charge anywhere from £300 to £600 for the day! I have looked into insurance briefly and I should be able to get an add on to my current car insurance for business purposes.

I have 2 questions.
1 - Is it a realistic idea and could it be a profitable business / decent living?
2 - Roughly how many bookings is realistic after a year + of being in the business if successful? 10 a year / 80 a year.