Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 years ago

What should I do about my boyfriend?

I'm 20 & he's 22 we have been together for 6 years. He has been my only bf i been faithful I've always tried to keep him happy as much as I can because I love him and I thought it was worth it, he hasn't been able to Be faithful, and i forgave him because he pleaded me not to go. Yes sometimes i get upset when I remember the past but I try not to bring it up because it's in the past, he has cheated on me multiple times, and each time I forgave him, but I feel like our relationship has gotten out of hand. everything he ask me to do I do it, but when I ask him can you just wash the plates for me please he doesn't, i tried to get him to read a book with me on how to restore trust & he nags & says can you hurry up already, on our days off we always do What he wants we watch what he wants, I rub his feet and put ointment because he has fungus &I want his feet to get better. &when i ask him to rub my back he says no or he'll do it for 30 seconds and says he's tired. He hates talking to me he says we can talk when were old// we have nothing interesting to talk about, but in my opinion there's allot to talk about. He was diagnosed with genital herpes and I stayed. He's the only man I've been with my only boyfriend. I've invested so much into this relationship but I don't think this is love it shouldn't be this hard to get him to compromise with me after everything I've done for him..i don't want to leave without knowing I did everything I could to help our relationship..please help

Favorite Answer

Dear, you're a mature 20 year old woman and he's a 22 year old immature BOY!!

That is the issue. He's a boy playing being an adult. That's why he's selfish, that's why he won't help you, that's why he's cheated on you many times!!

What's sad is that young women have so little self respect and dignity and so they allow themselves to be used and abused and cheated on and they still stay, because in their minds, someone is better than being alone.

Leave, dear. Dump this sorry excuse for a man, because he's very immature and childish. What happens if you get prego? You'll be taking care of HIM AND THE BABY.

GET OUT NOW!!!!!.

You're not his girlfriend anymore. You've become his maid. Leave him. He doesn't love you.

Oh honey, leave him, drop him kick him to the curb. If a relationship feels like you did the best you could and your still giving your best and not getting it back it's time to go. He's taking advantage of a lovely woman with a big heart. You have a much bigger heart then I do for staying even after he cheated. He's not good for you

People live only once. This is why they shouldnt waste their lives on bad relationship and on compromises. People should do what they want and like. Instead of nagging your bf out of his wits into doing smth he doesnt want maybe u try and find a bf who would actually like doing things u want him to do. And if smone has fungus on his feet u shouldnt rub them. Or at least wash your hands very well afterwards. And ket me tell u what u re doing is totally gross and u have genital herpes as well by now. Congrats your life is ruined.