Why do president Trump thinks kneeling during the national anthem is disrespect to All Nations Flag?

Personally I don't think kneeling is so bad because you kneel when you approach a queen or King so why not kneel when you giving respect to your country?

What terrible grammar you have.

• Roche2 years agoReport

Phuck you now how about that grammar @sshole!!

I'm sure he meant OUR nation's flag that was a typo.

Get out this country, Illegal bastard!

The draft dodging dotard seems to forget that the veterans, who DIED for that flag.........died to protect ALL that it meant.........and that *INCLUDES* your right to peacefully protest.

I may disagree with what you say-----but I will defend to my Death, your RIGHT to say it.

US NAVY VETERAN-

If TRUMP doesn't like it......then he retains the SAME right to protest.............by walking out of the stadium, refusing to watch the games on tv, or refusing to buy any memorbilia of that team or player.

The RIGHT to protest.......remains sacred, for BOTH sides.

I don't know what the "All Nations Flag" is.

• Roche2 years agoReport

Being a man don't excuse anyone to be an @sshole. You must have forgotten this thing called freedom of speech?

He's a man get over urself

The NFL and NBA should be abolished.

• jj
      2 years agoReport

Gotta add MLB now too.

"Oakland Athletics rookie catcher Bruce Maxwell became the first Major League Baseball player to kneel during the national anthem."

Guess you'll be spending your evenings at the opera.

The American way is to stand - kneeling is anarchic and the action of an ingrate.

• Roche2 years agoReport

Tell all the people that kneel to the Pope and the queen of England that BS comment.