Are my best years gone?

I used to think the best years of my life would be my teen years. Like I thought when I'd be teenager, I'd have lots of friends and spend lots of time with them and go on night-outs and meet and get to know girls and have lots of girlfriends and have the time of my life. But unfortunately I was wrong... show more I used to think the best years of my life would be my teen years. Like I thought when I'd be teenager, I'd have lots of friends and spend lots of time with them and go on night-outs and meet and get to know girls and have lots of girlfriends and have the time of my life.

But unfortunately I was wrong because instead the opposite happened. Like I got bullied a lot as a teenager and hardly had any friends and hardly got to know any girls and I never went on night-outs or had any girlfriends. I'm 26 now and I know I'm still young but it's just I can't get it out of my head that the best years of my life are gone and they didn't turn out the way I hoped they would at all.