Electrical Engineering MSEE/PhD Advice?

Hi, I recently graduated with a Bachelors of Electrical Engineering and have been thinking about attending grad school for some time now. I was an undergraduate teaching assistant at the University of Minnesota and really enjoyed holding office hours/grading papers. I graduated with a 3.96 GPA and know I would... show more Hi,

I recently graduated with a Bachelors of Electrical Engineering and have been thinking about attending grad school for some time now. I was an undergraduate teaching assistant at the University of Minnesota and really enjoyed holding office hours/grading papers. I graduated with a 3.96 GPA and know I would have a good chance of getting into some good schools. A career in academia would be appealing, but I'm concerned with the time commitment of getting the degree. I got a job after graduation, but I just feel like I'm not reaching my full potential. I'm looking for more of a challenge, but unsure if a PhD is a wise decision. I'm simply looking for any advice you may have regarding the topic.
Thanks in advance.