Do you find this show stupid ?

My girlfriend likes to watch Peppa Pig she watches it with her cousin who loves it but sometimes we watch it at home it pisses me off but I try to ignore it as much as possible. They live in a world where nothing bad happens so it makes kids growing up thinking everything will go their way and nothing bad could ever happen to them. They can go on holiday without worrying about plane crashes , car accidents , shark attacks , terrorist , war ect. They don't even have a president all they have is the queen. If nothing bad happens I don't see why they need ambulances , hospitals , fire stations , police men and other stuff that don't make any sense. Everyone in the world knows everyone. They get exactly what they want for Christmas. They can see people clearly in the cars I think that would be cool. Everyone seems to drive a convertabel. George cries every 5 minutes. Half the time you can't understand them. They use different words than us I'm guessing their British or English whatever it's called. I saw an episode where they had a pet competition it said "a stick insect is an insect that looks like a stick " duh whatelse would it be. They don't use their phones only for real emergencies. There's no death everyone is pretty much alive. Don't you think this show is stupid ?

Plus they go to bed at 7:00. Who the hell goes to bed at 7:00

Favorite Answer

Peppa Pig is Feminist propaganda, aimed at girl children. It perpetuates the myth that men (in this case the Father Pig) are bumbling and useless.

• Jess C

It's a children's show! Do you really think kids should be watching stuff about planes crashing and shark attacks or car accidents?!

• Fubar

Peppa pig and her little bro with his dinosaur are never off our tv screen. I love it when it ends and they all fall over laughing

No