Do you think this is fair of my professor?

I signed up for an accelerated class four days a week, two hours a day. I need it to graduate this May. However, the class is full of impatient Freshman. Now, they just want to quickly go through the material and leave. So instead of the class being two hours, it's only fifty minutes. Simply because the... show more I signed up for an accelerated class four days a week, two hours a day. I need it to graduate this May. However, the class is full of impatient Freshman. Now, they just want to quickly go through the material and leave. So instead of the class being two hours, it's only fifty minutes. Simply because the majority of the class wants to get out early.

I am a slow learner in general, but the two hours allotted was originally enough for me. But now because the rest of the class wants to leave early the professor just rushes through to please the majority of the class. There's about 25 people in this class.