Is it illegal for a parent to use child support funds for themselves?

I m a 16 year old boy, with little understanding of the support thing and I d like to know as clear as possible to what anyone can do and explain for me, because this is a situation that bothers me. My parents got divorced around May 2017 near the end of the school year, I had a sister that was going into college... show more I m a 16 year old boy, with little understanding of the support thing and I d like to know as clear as possible to what anyone can do and explain for me, because this is a situation that bothers me.

My parents got divorced around May 2017 near the end of the school year, I had a sister that was going into college who was SUPPOSED to be able use her funds to buy text books and what not but she didn t have any because my dad who is disabled, in a wheelchair has been using the money not only oN my sister but also for himself and mainly himself. THATS what s bothering me, because by the time I graduate and what not, I ll have no starting money for that main reason and I d like to use certain information against my dad so I can use the money for what it s meant to be used for.