What movie am I thinking of in which a dude and a kid shoot each other wearing vest. The kid turns out to be gay and get beat up in the end?

The main character befriends his neighbor's kid or maybe its his nephew. They go off and do crazy things like shoot each other wearing bullet proof vest. The kid lives with only his mom. There is a scene where the main character and the kid are in a grocery store and the kids asks him how do you know if... show more The main character befriends his neighbor's kid or maybe its his nephew. They go off and do crazy things like shoot each other wearing bullet proof vest. The kid lives with only his mom. There is a scene where the main character and the kid are in a grocery store and the kids asks him how do you know if you're gay. They talk and the kid mentions how he notice boys in the locker room the main character tells him its normal and then the kid says sometimes i imagine their penis in my mouth. Towards the end the kid sneaks out to go to a gay club and gets beat up and ends in the hospital. He's okay and his mom is there and glad he's okay. That's all i remember. Movie is stuck in my head can't even remember the actors. It's a sort of comedy main character is a well known actor. Thought is was sam rockwell but it's not.
1 answer 1