Do I get some kind of rebate or credit not going through the general psychological combat training?

Update: Some will call it brainwashing. Whatever. I don't mind going out and killing the enemy. Not pleasant, but these vermin need to be eradicated. Moslemism is evil. That's all there is to it. I'm tuned in. ...continued
Update 2: You don't have to convince me who the bad guy is. I don't need the psyops training in boot camp. I am ready now. Wouldn't that save them money if I sat out? That's one less person to train. Maybe I could do the training? If they don't let me, they still save right? Do I get some kind of... show more You don't have to convince me who the bad guy is. I don't need the psyops training in boot camp. I am ready now. Wouldn't that save them money if I sat out? That's one less person to train. Maybe I could do the training? If they don't let me, they still save right? Do I get some kind of promotion credit or rebate for that?