J asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Bookmarks · 2 years ago

An error occurred when trying to process your bookmarks. Try again by refreshing your page. WTF?

Update:

Keep getting this same message when I try to log in to my yahoo/ bookmarks "An error occurred when trying to process your bookmarks. Try again by refreshing your page."

57 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

none

• 2 years ago

Restart your wifi and start again!

• 2 years ago

ok

• 2 years ago

I found the solution ----- changed homepage----- Bye Yahoo !

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

Same issue. Is this being fixed? This is BS. Tired of Yahoo leaving it's loyal users in the dark. You're just handing users to Google on a silver platter!

• Gary2 years agoReport

Same problem two days running. Reloading has no effect. Was close to changing my home page, but this issue will push me over the edge.

• I cannot fix you yahoo page but can get you to your bookmarks. I google bookmarks and it brings me to my book marks. This is how I am accessing them for now. Yahoo is a mess. I want to change because the email is horrible with its endless problems, but it would be to complet to change now

• 2 years ago

its nothing but trouble since Verizon took over...get your **** together Verizon/Yahoo...restore our separate bookmark showing favorites...do it..do it! its check marked in prefrences its gone..gone

• 2 years ago

Second time, Yahoo. Third time will be a charm...or a strike...please publish a fix and not the web link picture to technical support.

• 2 years ago

I'm having the same issue - is Yahoo working on this??

• D2 years agoReport

Yahoo is broken and nobody home to fix it. And they don't care.

• 2 years ago

Same thing happening to me...getting really PO'd at Yahoo

• peter h2 years agoReport

Same problem here...can't get my Yahoo fantasy teams or any other bookmarks anymore.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.