Starting to feel like going to college wasn't for me?

I graduated in highschool, class of 2015. My best friend decided he was going to join the Air Force, specifically become a TAC-P, I had always been interested in the military since I was a little kid. Specifically special operations though. My end goal in life has always been to get into law enforcement. And not... show more I graduated in highschool, class of 2015. My best friend decided he was going to join the Air Force, specifically become a TAC-P, I had always been interested in the military since I was a little kid. Specifically special operations though. My end goal in life has always been to get into law enforcement. And not just become a police officer but potentially a specialized role eventually. Regardless, I decided I wanted to join the Navy specifically SWCC. After training along side my friend and getting through Meps we were both given a date. He ended up leaving and completing his school house and is now a TAC-P stationed in Germany. Myself? I backed out due to the hype of college and how it's a "better choice." Now here I am, a sophomore at Boise State university, not even wanting to party once, or even having friends, wishing I would've done military. What do I do with my life? ):
12 answers 12