My cat spilled milk in my electric keyboard and now one of the keys won't work how do I fix it?

don't be rude and tell me I shouldn't have things near my electric keyboard I know that but my cat jumped on the stand I was using my electric keyboard on and knocked a glass of milk over that someone left on the table I was using it on how can I fix the keys and clean all the stained milk off of it I... show more don't be rude and tell me I shouldn't have things near my electric keyboard I know that but my cat jumped on the stand I was using my electric keyboard on and knocked a glass of milk over that someone left on the table I was using it on how can I fix the keys and clean all the stained milk off of it I can't remove the keys from the keyboard cause it doesn't have slots for the screws how can I fix the keys without having to buy a new keyboard?
Update: If you look back at the message "My cat jumped on the stand I was using my electric keyboard on and knocked a glass of milk that SOMEONE left on the table" hence it wasn't me please please please make sure you know 100% what I wrote before saying I left the milk there I don't drink milk