Pat asked in TravelUnited StatesSeattle · 2 years ago

Parking at Bainbridge Island Ferry?

I m going to Seattle and staying on Bainbridge island. I am hoping to take the ferry from the island to Seattle, but want to park before getting on the ferry (I don t need the car in Seattle). Is there an easy place to park at the ferry terminal? If so, where and how much?

Thanks

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Arnold
    Lv 7
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, there's a paid parking lot next to the Bainbridge Island ferry terminal. The cost of parking depends on how long you're planning on leaving your car in the lot. If it's a day trip to Seattle, it will cost $11. If you're leaving the car for multiple days, it will cost $15 per 24 hour period.

I've never parked here, but I do know that this ferry route can get busy during weekdays...so be prepared with a plan B just in case the parking lot is full. There are a lot of spaces, but if the lot does fill up, you might have no choice but to take your car on board the ferry and then find parking in Seattle.

• 2 years ago

Check the web site (google maps, etc), because I have never paid attention when I used the ferry. [ But there "must" be, because there is a huge amount of foot traffic that commutes over to work in Seattle. ] It may be north of the ferry holding lot. There is a building the foot traffic goes through. Do not park on the streets.

• 2 years ago

I think there is parking there, although it might just be load lanes. Even if it is load lanes there is a street a few hundred feet from the ferry with an antique store on it that you could park on. I do not know what happens if you park overnight.

I have taken this ferry a few times.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Idk

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.