Have you ever seen a celebrity in person, what was it like?

Jen Lopez - brief glance (extra in movie of hers), Ben Affleck - tall and very good looking if he doesn't notice you, serious and annoyed looking if he does notice you (extra in a movie of his), Toni Collette - I think I messed up her presentation by accident in a movie we were in together (extra) Donavan... show more Jen Lopez - brief glance (extra in movie of hers), Ben Affleck - tall and very good looking if he doesn't notice you, serious and annoyed looking if he does notice you (extra in a movie of his), Toni Collette - I
think I messed up her presentation by accident in a movie we were in together (extra) Donavan McNabb - Not very nice (annoyed when I asked his autograph to be personalized).
Update: Charles Barkley - I forgot I met him when he first started years ago, sorry for being so excited!!!
Update 2: OH I also saw and almost met DONALD TRUMP at an awards show we were having where I worked, he seemed so nice at that time, later years at the work awards show included meeting Regis and Kelly - he was beyond nice and she was skeletal in appearance, nice too. So skinny it looked bad. Julia Louis Dryfus - I... show more OH I also saw and almost met DONALD TRUMP at an awards show we were having where I worked, he seemed so nice at that time, later years at the work awards show included meeting Regis and Kelly - he was beyond nice and she was skeletal in appearance, nice too. So skinny it looked bad. Julia Louis Dryfus - I didn't meet her, but heard about how mad she was due to a wardrobe malfunction during the show!!!