Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Local BusinessesBrazilFortaleza · 2 years ago

Vegans: Would you eat meat if you were held at gun point?

If so, eating meat is OK and we should all do it every day because you did it in that situation and faturated sat and cholesterol is healthy.

• Silas

In the USA are easy, the meat is not good, in Brazil it is than difficult with meat slaughtered the same day, with the maximum flavor, it is almost impossible to be a vegan. Those who have tried a hickory chicken("galinha caipira") can not be a vegan.

If it were to save my own life, yes I would. The reason is that killing me deprives the world of a proven academic, and inspirational vegan speaker.

I would later get revenge on the gun-toter, by securing him / her to a table, and clobbering him / her with carrots.

Yes

• Most wouldn't

• SIR

Hmm. No. Shoot me I don't care.

Would you eat a human if you were held at gun point? If so, eating humans is OK and we should all do it every day because you did it in that situation

lol you'd eat a **** sandwich if you were being held at gunpoint. I guess it's okay then so chow down.

• Louis
      2 years agoReport

Good answer

...