My boyfriend gave me an altimative to either stop talking to my guy best friend of 10 years or we not gonna be together.what should I do?

My boyfriend is so insecure about the relationship I have with my guy best friend that he wants me to choose between the two.. I told him I will not stop talking to my bestfriend because he feels insecure. So he says so your going to choose him over me amd I said I'm not choosing anybody over anyone. I already... show more My boyfriend is so insecure about the relationship I have with my guy best friend that he wants me to choose between the two.. I told him I will not stop talking to my bestfriend because he feels insecure. So he says so your going to choose him over me amd I said I'm not choosing anybody over anyone. I already have stoped talking to him so often for the simple fact my boyfriend has a issue and my best friend has a wife and a child. But that's not enough my boyfriend...he wants me to completely stop. Im in a tough situation I need help Asap. My boyfriend is theatening to fight my best friend and call him to meet up..HELP