What degree should I have to teach financial math or some business course involving math at a high school without a business degree?

Hello, I am 21 years old and currently attend my city's junior college. I was previously majoring in Mathematics. It has always been my dream to teach Algebra at a high school because I love the class, but after majoring in math and making it to Calculus 2 I decided to no longer major in math because calculus... show more Hello, I am 21 years old and currently attend my city's junior college. I was previously majoring in Mathematics. It has always been my dream to teach Algebra at a high school because I love the class, but after majoring in math and making it to Calculus 2 I decided to no longer major in math because calculus is not for me and It was too difficult to work through. I decided to begin majoring as a Business Admin student. Would I be able to transfer to a 4 year college and receive my bachelors in business with an emphasis in education and still be able to teach a high school class? I'm desperate for correct answers because teaching in high school is all ive ever wanted to do and id like to continue with my business degree because I am one class away from receiving my associates. Thank you!
1 answer 1