Is Climate warming...the human race's mistake ?

I KNOW that this has been, "asked before" but nevertheless I want to ask it again, here now. And that's because I have spent many many hours in another section of yahoo..the philosophy section. Just recently I answered there that philosophers and contributors should be brave enough to answer the... show more I KNOW that this has been, "asked before" but nevertheless I want to ask it again,

here now. And that's because I have spent many many hours in another section of
yahoo..the philosophy section.
Just recently I answered there that philosophers and contributors should be brave
enough to answer the question, considering its- "gathering" -importance.
It has got me thinking too.
For in the Philosophy section I seem to be one of the very few there who has been
concerned about those things (ideas, problems, "concepts" and even stark-questions)
within Philosophy which the old philosophers (and some new-ish ones too!) showed
were VERY BAD for the discipline -- stuff like "subjective-ism", oraclarism , speculation*,
"historicism" and last but not least, "Relativism".

And thinking about these (Very) bad negative influences upon philosophy now, I came
to the conclusion that now may be the right time to further state some more, or some less,
helpful "facts" and considerations -important ones that I believe are and can be, more
helpful for philosophers and students alike, students and all in the "Environment" section
as well as students and all within the Philosophy section there.

For I now would strongly suggest that the philosophers within-and-without the yahoo
philosophy section/discipline should really consider that when they are given the same stark
question whether Climate warming is the result (= the mistake) of human action upon terra-
firma (et al) ; that a