How do I remove the word "I" from my resume summary?

I need to remove the "i" voice/word from my resume. How can I rewrite this: "I am currently a Tech Advisor for ______ Library. I recently graduated with an Associate's Degree of Science while maintaining a 3.5 GPA. My goal is to work in an IT field and to make a positive contribution to the... show more I need to remove the "i" voice/word from my resume. How can I rewrite this:

"I am currently a Tech Advisor for ______ Library. I recently graduated with an Associate's Degree of Science while maintaining a 3.5 GPA. My goal is to work in an IT field and to make a positive contribution to the scientific community. With my passion for discovery I am a great candidate for your company. Additionally, I plan to further my education and I will continue to grow with your company as a loyal employee."

I also need to remove the word "my".