My friend in Maine is being evicted from her studio for being pregnant, the landlord is shady, what are some options?

Shady landlord, friends with the judge, you've heard that story I'm sure. Essentially my friend rents an efficiency/studio down the street from me in a kinda sorta student housing situation. The place offers a tenant a single locked room in a 4 bedroom apartment with shared kitchen /bathroom and there's... show more Shady landlord, friends with the judge, you've heard that story I'm sure. Essentially my friend rents an efficiency/studio down the street from me in a kinda sorta student housing situation. The place offers a tenant a single locked room in a 4 bedroom apartment with shared kitchen /bathroom and there's over 100 apartments in the building, it's massive.
Anyway, due to firecodes/safety, only one person may occupy a room. Children are also not allowed and apparently they can get away with this because "student housing" despite that they rent to non-students and that familes do live there though from what we're hearing those parents buy a second full-price room per child and the apartment must only be occupied by the family but, here's the fun part, the lease is silent on these issues. They chalk it up to fire codes.
Her leasing office people noticed her distended belly and confronted her, basically telling her to abort it or move as they do not allowed sharing rooms and since they can't discriminate on age, they can't make exceptions? She told me while crying so some details might be missing, but I'm trying to find some advice to comfort her, it's not my strong point, but, in the end. If she gets evicted, my lease allows roommates and I have a spare room ready for her and her baby. Thank you in advance for any help.
Update: So many people got caught up on the "abort it or move" but failed to read the word 'basically'. They didn't say those words, but that was the geist of what they said. Like I said she was crying and I'm relaying her panicked tear-streaked words like a game of telephone. Don't be jerks... show more So many people got caught up on the "abort it or move" but failed to read the word 'basically'. They didn't say those words, but that was the geist of what they said. Like I said she was crying and I'm relaying her panicked tear-streaked words like a game of telephone. Don't be jerks over semantics
Update 2: Best answer went to the one person who didn't try and give a s*** answer. They did tell her abortion was the only option to live there as upon further questioning my friend mentioned they didn't suggest adoption, and they we're basing it off of "for seen future complication" she has that quote... show more Best answer went to the one person who didn't try and give a s*** answer. They did tell her abortion was the only option to live there as upon further questioning my friend mentioned they didn't suggest adoption, and they we're basing it off of "for seen future complication" she has that quote in writing and we're pursing the matter in court as her lawyer suggested.