I have gotten more into darker, more sinister music with a lot more attitude, like Marilyn Manson, Slipknot, early KoRn, and I can't?

Go back and enjoy more classic styles of music .. like The Beatles, it sounds so plain to me now .. I know that The Beatles music is way better but I just don't enjoy it as much now, I enjoy the energy, attitude and twisted sounds of these darker bands.. Can you explain to me why KoRn, Slipknot and Marylin... show more Go back and enjoy more classic styles of music .. like The Beatles, it sounds so plain to me now ..

I know that The Beatles music is way better but I just don't enjoy it as much now, I enjoy the energy, attitude and twisted sounds of these darker bands..

Can you explain to me why KoRn, Slipknot and Marylin Manson's music isn't better than the Beatles but it feeds my soul so much more .. why is this?