Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 3 years ago

My wife of 27 years cheated on me for the THIRD time. Is it time to file for divorce?

First time we were married 18 years.

The second 21 years.

Now again 6 years later.

She is not going to change at this point. Thankfully our children are adults and moved out but seriously I loved this woman.

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Get a DNA test on "your" kids.. and yes, file for divorce. And make sure everyone knows she's a tramp. Don't let her get away with it

• ANDREW
    Lv 5
    3 years ago

Should have filed for divorce first time, sorry I'm harsh but it's true letting her get away with first tine gave her a free pass to do it again

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

File for divorce and start going out with other woman right away. She's just a fcukin whore

• 3 years ago

have you look for a marriage counselor ?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Just cheat back.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

What happened to the first time?

• 3 years ago

once a cheater always a cheater... as for the is it time to file for a divorce everyone is different. i wouldve filed for it when they cheatted the first time

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Did she tell you openly, if not, forget about it. We need company for old age.

• 3 years ago

U have done it for 27 YRS and put up with her porking other men 2 times prior..why stop the trend?

I would stay and find me a side chick to get my emotional needs met.

My humble advice again.

• David
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

If I read that right, then the time to file for divorce was NINE YEARS AGO.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

So do you want to wait a fourth or fifth time? Wasn't after the second time kind of a wake up call?. You may love her but she obviously doesn't love you to the degree of commitment to only you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.