Micro sd card data in peril?

a while ago i raged out on a tablet i had forgetting there was a MICRO SD CARD inside transfering files at that exact moment. i inserted it into a usb drive via tiny adapter to look for collateral damage only to find not only does it show to have "nothing on it" but the computer wouldnt let me do anything... show more a while ago i raged out on a tablet i had forgetting there was a MICRO SD CARD inside transfering files at that exact moment. i inserted it into a usb drive via tiny adapter to look for collateral damage only to find not only does it show to have "nothing on it" but the computer wouldnt let me do anything without formatting, which i tried later after learning i could recover my files with the help of software (zar, recuva), it failed , i got an error message. deciding i needed to look further into this i removed the card to find it HOT to touch. i tried to learn more about this but just found my self looking thru lots of self promo crap, Ease Of Use saying they could recover from corrupted cards seems hopeful.i heard of putting it in a card reader, i also learned of baking an SD CARD in an oven at 22 degrees after removing the plastic casing, unfortunately i dont think i can do that with my MICRO ..unfortunately 1/4 of its contents are irreplaceable. I WOULD VERY MUCH APPRECIATE ANY SUGGESTIONS I MISSED PREFERABLY FROM SOMEONE WITH DETAILED KNOWLEDGE OF (MICRO SD CARDS). ....THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO READ AND RESPOND. sincerely, fckd lol
4 answers 4