I've been temporarily blocked from Facebook for 7 days and can't log in, help please?

I was blocked from Facebook about 2 hours ago for sharing a sexual post. It logged me out and when I tried to log back in it made me go thru a security check I did everything I was suppose to and even sent them my photo id and now it says my account is under review we'll email you shortly when fininshed. How... show more I was blocked from Facebook about 2 hours ago for sharing a sexual post. It logged me out and when I tried to log back in it made me go thru a security check I did everything I was suppose to and even sent them my photo id and now it says my account is under review we'll email you shortly when fininshed. How long will this be?? Will I be able to log back in in 7 days when my suspensions up????