I got hit and the woman didn t want insurance involved?

I got hit today around 5 PM at a woman s work. She works at a healthcare facility I was only using the parking lot to turn around on the road as I forgot something. Apparently a patient who was supposed to be secured was out of the building and she was trying to get her back in but she was in her car. As I was... show more I got hit today around 5 PM at a woman s work. She works at a healthcare facility I was only using the parking lot to turn around on the road as I forgot something. Apparently a patient who was supposed to be secured was out of the building and she was trying to get her back in but she was in her car. As I was turning to leave the lot, she reverses not out of a parking space but in the exit way, I honk my horn, she hits me. My boyfriend and I looked at the damages. Her car was dented more than mine was, back right bumper. Only the fender and bumper were damaged and mine was dented a bit but a hole in the metal was made. She said she didn t want to contact her insurance because she would have to pay $500 or something. I was being understanding when she said that she could pay the damages in cash. She said she was pulling money out tomorrow giving me her business card and personal cell. I also know where she works and her name. There was another nurse woman who came out as the crash happened so I have another witness. I m just wondering what should I do? I just really never knew what to do. And she seemed geniunely apologetic and sincere. I m supposed to get a quote from a repair shop in the afternoon tomorrow and call her to meet her somewhere and tell her the costs. She didn t rattle my car hard or anything so I doubt there s any more damages. What should I do now that I ve let her go without collecting insurance? Someone please help ):
30 answers 30