promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How much BBC money was wasted sending Thømasz ShafferKnackers to Florida?

I was outraged by his lazy appearence on BBC this morning. He stuck his head out of a hotel window, and said 'there ins' any damage here, because the buildings sheltered it'.

Well why didn't he get out there and find some devastation then?

'Britains most popular weather forecaster' - how did they decide that then? A survey at a Polish supermarket or something - obviously anti Brexit propaganda again

Update:

he said ' there isn't' any damage - oops sorry

Update 2:

it's obvious that he spent the evening in the hotel bar, probably chatting up American women, or men, I don't care about that

- but the fact is that I can tell he slept in and couldn't be bothered finding anything damaged to film.

Not exactly Kate Adie is he 'oh a lamppost might fall on me, better stay in doors'

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

He's a plonker and he can't hold his drink. He was sick while reporting the weather after a binge the night before. Time the BBC stopped all this diversity nonsense.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

I think he was there making another show about weather and just happened to be able to report of the weather issues.

• 3 years ago

How do you know he didn't get out there using his OWN FUNDS? I'm sure as a weatherman, he'd be interested to experience Mother Nature at her worst. And at the time he was seen on TV this morning, he was in the eye of the storm when it IS calm. Thank goodness he was able to explain that misconception most people have. Before the eye passes over, if it does, is the most serious time. Then comes the eye - calm and then as it moves off, a less intense period of what a hurricane can do.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

I wondered that. I am used to him on the radio. A gay icon apparently.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

Typical of the BBC , they quite often send useless people abroad , for no good reason . wasting licencepayers money .

• Well, at least he wasn't in England.

Don't be disappointed, maybe he'll choke on his airplane peanuts and die there.

• 3 years ago

Hi so what is your gripe not being sent to get your life just short maybe by being killed possibly. yes it has more to do with the BBC wasting money i could not agree more. however why pick on him what about the lame brain who insisted he go.

• 💀Dayton⚰️
      Lv 7
      3 years agoReport

ok I'm only mildly picking on him - the executive who signed it off should be fired with zero severance and pension. Maybe we should have a few Polish celebs

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.