What do I do if I want to die at 14?

It just seems that my life is going nowhere and won't go anywhere to be honest. I'm fat. Can't talk to new people without getting awkward. Nobody likes me, everyone thinks I'm annoying. (I know they do. I've been told by every person I know that I'm annoying) I have one friend I want to get... show more It just seems that my life is going nowhere and won't go anywhere to be honest. I'm fat. Can't talk to new people without getting awkward. Nobody likes me, everyone thinks I'm annoying. (I know they do. I've been told by every person I know that I'm annoying)
I have one friend
I want to get a job to clean at a food restaurant to make money but I'm too scared to be around people. They're all gonna take pictures of me and make fun on the internet.
I have fatty liver disease.
Honestly what's even good anymore?
This sounds weird, but my cats are actually the only ones that seem to care.
I want to take pills and just die already.
I've been to a mental hospital once and I don't want to go again but I don't know what to f*cking do.
This isn't for attention I'm just trying to find some reason why I shouldn't.