What to do when I was in a car accident and my car insurance had expired that same day????

I'm under my parents policy and my dad owns the car but I am the primary driver on the insurance. We had StateFarm on all 5 cars in my family but because of accidents they said they would be cancelling our policy sometime later this month. When I called to file the claim they informed me that the policy on my... show more I'm under my parents policy and my dad owns the car but I am the primary driver on the insurance. We had StateFarm on all 5 cars in my family but because of accidents they said they would be cancelling our policy sometime later this month. When I called to file the claim they informed me that the policy on my car and my car alone had expired that day while the other 4 cars are still active. I don't know what to do???? Can anyone give me any advice or information???
Update: I also live in Ohio where the accident took place.
Update 2: Can anyone give me REAL advice on next steps of what I should do??