Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Do you think there is a shadow government which dictates much of the policies for domestic and foreign involvement?

And that the US president can not alone enforce any orders.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I recommend you read the 2016 book by Jane Mayer, "Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right"---hidden agenda by powerful oligarchs that began with the evil-intentions Koch brother oil barons in 1979 as a libertarian takeover.

So far, the American people have been able to organize a powerful RESISTANCE over the past two years, but we need to expose what author Mayer was able to uncover and then get these dangerous extremists out of power...maybe by boycotting their companies or products, running for political office ourselves, filing class-action lawsuits to block injustice, demonstrating peacefully against tyranny and authoritarianism. The ERA OF GREED began with the 1988 Reagan/Bush abrupt firing of PATCO (the Professional Air Traffic Controllers Union) that declared all-out WAR on our nation's full-time workers---especially workers with benefits such as vested pensions, overtime pay, paid vacations, employer-provided health care, etc.). If you read the 1991 book by Donald Bartlett and James Steele, "America, What Went Wrong?" (available on amazon.com), you will begin to see the extent of the right-wing extremists' damages that gave rise to the aforementioned "Era of Greed". The Mayer book "DARK MONEY" traces the deliberately created "shadow government" of which you speak, but you might also want to explore Cheney's diabolically evil role all during the Alzheimer's-afflicted Reagan years, because Cheney set up a CIA within the CIA that answered only to him (and did so without informing Congress), and Cheney was also involved in the "shadow government" of the under-reported BCCI scandal (the foreign government aspect of your question). The Heritage Foundation is a theocratic-COUP-seeking right-wing billionaires-funded "nonprofit" that is behind some of the Congressional Republicans' policies for both domestic and foreign governments, but so is the Cheney/Bush-created "Council on National Policy" (CNP) that is a secretive bunch of hardcore right-wing billionaires who believe that homosexuality should be punishable by death, and that sex for pleasure ("non-procreational" sex) should be "a capital offense."

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

I've got my doubts about the whole "shadow government" theory.

To answer the second question, the US president cannot alone enforce any orders. Power is shared between the executive, legislative and judicial branches of our government

• Future
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

No I don't. Alex Jones is a mentally ill frikking idiot, keep that in mind and your life will be way easier.

• 3 years ago

YES. Like Soros, Very EVIL. Anyone who gives up hiding jews as a Child to the Nazi's is a POS. Sure enough he's behind the Democrats. Who do you think paid all those "KKK" Protesters. I mean, WHO wears t-shirts with KKK, and the people from BLM also had t-shirts on. Fvcking retards.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bob
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

yes, the judicial and legislative branches, Mr. Trump.

• 3 years ago

no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.